Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market . The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial facility customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption and environmental impact.
Augury is looking for a detail oriented office manager to join our team. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of operational efficiency and how this contributes to the success of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building something great and contribute greatly to a business.
A day in your life here
You will be a Augury representative and have a deep understanding of the business and the needs of the business. You will represent the Augury community and ensure optimal employee welfare. You will put your fellow colleagues first and support the growth of the business by ensuring operational efficiency.
- Manage the day to day operations of the New York city office
- Oversee all of the operational tasks including mail delivery, managing checks and petty cash, ensuring all new hires have computer equipment, ETC.
- Work with our CFO and CEO to identify a new office space and ensure that the move is seamless
- Coordinate travel for the NYC team and approve travel costs
- Support the execution of various Employee Welfare programs
- Manage our supplier relationships, approve invoices and ensure timely payment
- Identify the best vendors to work with to ensure cost effectiveness and exceptional service
- Support employees on an ongoing basis and proactively identify their needs
- Manage the relationship with our snack provider and ensure timely delivery
- Ensure that the office is stocked with necessary supplies and order new supplies accordingly
- Support Human Resources and Marketing initiatives
- Provide beverages and food for the all-hands meeting, employee breakfasts and other meetings when necessary
What you bring
- 3+ years of experience in an office management role
- Startup Experience is a plus
- Experience with travel coordination and managing accommodations for out of town team members
- Experience filing important documents and storing them in an organized and intuitive manner
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders at once without sacrificing attention to detail
- Experience handling sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality when necessary
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to get things done and take ownership of your duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and we know how to have fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility.We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
Comprehensive Medical Coverage
401k plan with matching
Paid parental leave