We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
A Day In Your Life
- Lead and manage relevant discovery for corporate contacts and demo calls for mid-level contacts.
- Manage day-to-day customer questions and escalations.
- Act as a liaison between internal Augury teams to answer questions or complete tasks related to moving new partnership opportunities forward.
- Identify white-space opportunities within partnerships, as well as conduct additional account research to inform overall account strategy.
- Manage internal partnership team coordination as it relates to CRM updates and cleanliness.
- Work with the sales team to identify gaps to fill in the deal lifecycle.
What You Bring
- A proven track record of using problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills to influence people, push programs forward, and achieve targets.
- Strong project management skills including organization, attention to detail, and the ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to relate technology solutions to business value and communicate this to customers and prospects.
- High sense of urgency, energy level, integrity, positive attitude, and confident proactive approach to work.
- Demonstrated success in a previous customer-focused role.
- Exceptional contact management and relationship building skills.
- You "get" technology; you'll be able to navigate Augury's solution and discuss its various components with prospective clients.
- An ability to work autonomously and navigate your days/weeks/months in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Team player -- you see the big picture and believe when the team wins, we all win.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
- Phone Reimbursement
Meet Augury's Sales Team:
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.