AI Product Manager
Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding will enable us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Industrial machines power our world. They generate energy, deliver water and make the essential products we use every day from pet food to vaccines.
Augury is a pioneer in Machine Health solutions for manufacturing and other industrial sectors. Machine Health uses the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked in your local supermarket.
As a Senior AI Product Manager, you will create a wide range of products and build technology that paves the way to a disruptive market. As part of developing Augury’s cutting edge machine learning and data science products, you will make your mark on a growing startup that is revolutionizing the IoT 4.0 industry.
A Day in Your Life
- You will be the driving force behind Augury’s product innovation from in-depth product understanding, defining its vision and strategy to feature development through experimentation.
- You will focus your efforts on driving breakthrough solutions that will optimize the business needs with Augury’s machine learning and data science products.
- You will research new capabilities that could enhance Augury’s value proposition and the implementation of strategic new products.
- You will facilitate Augury’s technological strategy and discovery of complex technical challenges.
- You will work hand-in-hand with your team of data scientists, developers, and reliability engineers to constantly identify and solve problems with biggest impact potential.
What You Bring
- Experience: You are an experienced product manager with a passion for technology and data. You led product discovery of customer or business problems and translate them into product requirements that Engineering can understand.
- Data science-minded: You hold a proven track record of developing products that are powered by machine learning based products. You are technical in nature, experience working with data scientists to achieve quick improvements and breakthrough capabilities.
- This is your playground: You have excellent project management skills and the ability to break down complex problems into small pieces that can drive impact. You are data-driven and experienced using analytics to inform product strategy and tactics.
- Leadership: You are a go-getter motivated to achieve results and deliver impact. You quickly develop creative solutions to big tech problems. Experienced driving cross-functional projects and managing stakeholders from organizations across the company. You have an established background in driving clarity in highly ambiguous technical environments.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Meet Augury's Product Team:
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.