Alliance Account Specialist
Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding enables us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
As an Alliances Account Specialist, you will join a fast growing Tech SaaS company disrupting a major industry. Augury is looking for a candidate who will help advance operating and channel partnerships, and improve conversion speed that will expand the Augury ecosystem. This candidate will help Augury find, build, and grow partnerships that open new markets, accelerate growth of existing customers and OEM relationships that drive a multiplier effect.
A Day In Your Life
- Leading and managing relevant discovery for corporate contacts and demo calls for mid-level level contacts.
- Managing day-to-day customer questions and escalations.
- Acting as a liaison between internal Augury teams to answer questions or complete tasks related to moving new partnership opportunities forward.
- Identifying white-space opportunities within partnerships, as well as conducting additional account research to inform overall account strategy.
- Managing internal partnership team coordination as it relates to CRM updates and cleanliness.
- Grow the partnership OEM funnel by having high impact engagements, develop new relationships, and generate opportunities with key corporate level decision makers and influencers.
What You Bring
- A proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills to influence people, push programs forward, and achieve targets.
- Strong project management skills including organization, attention to detail, and ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to relate technology solutions to business value and communicate this to customers and prospects.
- High sense of urgency, energy level, integrity, positive attitude, and confident proactive approach to work.
- Demonstrated success in a previous customer-focused role.
- Exceptional contact management and relationship building skills.
- You "get" technology; you'll be able to navigate Augury's solution and discuss its various components with prospective clients.
- An ability to work autonomously and navigate your days/weeks/months in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Team player -- you see the big picture and believe when the team wins, we all win.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- WFH Stipend
- Phone Reimbursement
Meet Augury's Sales Team:
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.