Program Manager, Alliances
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As Augury’s Program Manager, Alliances, you will own the cross-organizational execution for our most strategic projects with key partners. You will drive the programs that will pave Augury’s way to being the leader in the Machine Health domain.
A Day In Your Life
You will act as the single program voice, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders while executing large-scale, global programs to support the organization's strategic direction. You will partner with Augury’s Executive Team, Partnerships Team and cross-functional SMEs along with Alliance partner stakeholders to lead challenging programs based on our business requirements and goals. You will own the following activities:
- Relationship Building and Customer Management: Identify and establish relationships with key people/teams while building credibility to influence circles for value delivery, internal and partner-facing.
- Execution: Execute existing Alliance programs. Continuously monitor and adjust efforts and initiatives to ensure the program is on track to meet our business goals on schedule, within budget and maintaining the highest of quality standards. Assess roadblocks and tradeoffs and escalate issues to decision makers.
- Communication: internal and external communication of status, risks, escalations and mitigation plans
- Data-Driven Reporting: Consistent and clean reporting on leading and lagging indicators towards goals
- Flexible Execution: Constantly look for opportunities for improvement, adjust to ambiguity and continue to find a path forward
- Strategy: Assist in building the strategy for key work streams and initiatives towards program goals and the greater partnership vision. Support the strategy to get to future partnership stages.
What You Bring
- This is Your Playground: You have experience working in technology companies with multidisciplinary SW & HW products on complex, global, cross-functional partnerships.
- Experience: 8+ years experience working in a company with multidisciplinary/ SW & HW products that partners with global organizations. Strong background in Professional Services and/or Partner Programs/Implementations on complex multi-faceted deliveries. Experience working with OEM Partners is a very strong advantage.
- Leadership: You are a great communicator and influencer. You are effective in creating urgency and pushing a team forward. You know how to work in a matrixed environment and establish relationships for value delivery.
- Global Orientation: You are comfortable and enjoy the complexities of working with global teams to deliver successful programs. You are willing to travel internationally around 15%- 25% a month.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO