Alliances Sales Development Representative
Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding enables us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury is looking for a proactive, well-spoken and results driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) for a full time position. We’re looking for a hunter who has exceeded their previous quotas and possesses exceptional communication skills.
In this role, you’ll be the engine that powers our Sales team by prospecting and generating opportunities. The SDR is often our customers’ first experience with Augury, so you need to be a people person who makes a great first impression.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join our growing team as we rapidly grow our business internationally.
A Day In Your Life
- Create, manage and, drive inbound + outbound lead generation processes with a focus on identifying accounts and opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criteria for the strategic account teams.
- Promptly respond to inbound inquiries via phone and email and give our prospective customers a great first experience and impression of Augury.
- Build outbound campaigns that target specific experimental segments/industries and pivot based on the feedback from each outbound campaign.
- Have high impact engagements, develop new relationships and generate opportunities within target + non-target accounts.
- Confidently uncover prospect needs, initiatives, and challenges in the qualifying process.
- Act as a liaison between sales and marketing - testing and collaborating on messaging + industry/account focus.
- Play a pivotal role in event processes
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our lead generation process to build an organized, repeatable, well-defined playbook for this new role.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed marketing qualified lead (MQL) and sales qualified lead (SQL) quotas to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Follow the progress of MQL + SQL prospects, working closely with the sales and marketing team to ensure they move swiftly through the sales funnel.
What You Bring
- Undergraduate Degree
- 2 - 3 years experience in customer-facing role (SaaS or SDR experience preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional research skills
- Work experience in cold calling, discovery calls, consistently hitting quota/key KPIs, and email customization
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- WFH Stipend
- Phone Reimbursement
Meet Augury's Sales Team:
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.