We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As an Applications Engineer, you will support the scale of the business and the business OKRs, focusing on driving global G&A deployment - Streamline Processes between teams, support existing G&A processes, and implement new processes. You will play a meaningful part in the IS interfaces team seeking automated processes by building integrations between the different G&A tools and other organizational critical applications such as the company ERP system.
A Day In Your Life Here:
- Establish IS global services:
- coordinate testing changes, upgrades, and new services, ensuring the system and its interfaces will operate correctly in current and future environments
- IS Project management:
- lead E2E process from requirements definition to Implementation and maintenance
- Gap analysis for main processes and the level of implementation
- Design work plans track and report status of assigned projects/tasks
- Establish strong working relationships and smooth handoffs with additional teams across the organization
- Provide technical support to users
- Manage IS projects (from URS/FRS, through implementation & UAT, to Go-Live and Support)
- Adopting systemic approach, from the strategic goal to technical on-going details, using strong analytical skills
- Application Support & User training
- Dashboards and KPI management- Develop and maintain the reports and dashboard for our business units
What You Bring:
- BSC industrial engineering/Information systems/Equivalent - A must
- Strong experience background in HR, Finance and global business processes – significant advantage
- Hands-on project management
- Demonstrated ability to learn and create a deep and clear understanding of the business processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, both written and verbally
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a patient and methodical approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.