Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
You must submit your resume in English for consideration.
As a Bookkeeper at Augury, you will have the opportunity to work in a growing, global organization supporting billing/invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and various accounting/administrative duties.
A Day In Your Life
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable process including recording invoices and payments. Ongoing reconciliations (banks, inventory, AP, credit cards) including closing entries and cut-off accounts.
- Prepare monthly accruals and record fixed assets entries (cost, depreciation).
- Participate in audit preparation and work with external auditors. Assist with month-end close and ad-hoc projects (as needed).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Procurement, People Operations, and Sales to ensure adherence to company expense policies and procedures.
What You Bring
- Experience: You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Bookkeeper with strong Excel skills: v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Organized and analytical: You are highly organized with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Your attention to detail is laser-like even with the smallest of details.
- Your playground: You thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to multitask. You prioritize effectively and always meet tight deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills: You are service oriented. You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written (must be fluent in English). You maintain a high level of confidence and demonstrate a high level of maturity. You love working in a highly collaborative environment.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO