We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
Augury is looking for a Bookkeeper to join our growing accounting team and help support our global expansion. Assisting the Global Corporate Controller and the Assistant Controller, you be responsible for all the service vendors in the company - full responsibility, ensure the accurate and timely closing of the monthly books, assist with the annual audit and tax filings, and also take part in super interesting ad hoc tasks.
A Day In Your Life
Responsible for Reports
- Play an essential role in the monthly, quarterly, and annually closing process
- Monitor and review the accuracy of financial data
- Work with the Company's external auditors
- Prepare statutory financial statements, Tax- Maam,856 etc
- Develop and maintain internal controls and processes
- Assist with implementing policies
- Provide professional guidance and assistance to the bookkeeping team members
What You Bring
- Your playground- A certified bookkeeper (3) with at least 5 years of experience with full responsibility for maintaining a set of general books of account, including subsidiary ledgers.
- Detail oriented- Ability to dive into details, find gaps.
- Strong ownership mindset- Responsive, done is done.
- Service orientation- Great interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills in English. Ability to work with both external (suppliers) and internal (employees) customers.
- Big Plus: NetSuite experience, experience from the high-tech industry, certified bookkeeper (Diploma, and background in payroll processes.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
- Hybrid 4-day work week, every other week
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.