We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a Brand Designer, your primary role is to act as the design lead, owning projects while delivering work with brilliant creative ideas, exceptional design and craft skills, and smart strategic thinking and situational management.
You’ll work cross-functionally, solving complex problems, taking responsibility for the detail, embracing feedback and changes on projects. You are consistently proactive, accountable and responsive, instantly adapting to any situation.
A Day In Your Life
- Execute design and conceptual tasks as assigned with significant attention to detail.
- Contribute to, and collaborate with fellow designers, on design concepts and the Augury brand experience.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Develop visual concepts for digital campaigns, product marketing, customer marketing, and events.
- Enable others, non-designers, to create on-brand assets.
- Actively contribute to Augury's Brand Standards.
- Lead cross-discipline collaboration as it relates to brand experience (Sales, Community, Content, Product, etc.).
- Effectively present ideas to stakeholders and team members.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Facilitate iterative and inclusive design process end-to-end within deadlines.
- Stay on top of brand, design, media and conversion best practices.
- Be an advocate for design; educating and enabling others to create on-brand experiences.
- Will help elevate Augury’s brand experience by setting trends and breaking through noise.
- Eager team player with strong communication skills who is always jumping in to help execute and assist with whatever is needed for the team to thrive.
What You Bring
- 4+ years professional experience (marketing, design or advertising), or on a design team at a software or technology company.
- BA in graphic design, communication or related degree/education
- Mastery of Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Figma
- Ability to translate business goals into innovative, meaningful, and differentiated digital, interactive, social brand experiences.
- A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory.
- Must be fluent in brand, marketing and design principles and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with brand design, specifically email design, ad design, layout design, presentation design, website design, print production, photography, and more.
- Video editing skills is a plus
- A strong portfolio demonstrating design thinking and execution skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to strike a balance between stakeholder feedback and rationalization of design decisions, ultimately coming to a compromise.
- A pulse on what is relevant in culture, design and technology
- A self-starter attitude with an excitement to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bring the best of you to Augury
- Candidate should be based on the East coast.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.