Continuous Improvement Expert
Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding enables us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
As a Continuous Improvement Expert, you will serve as an expert in the area of continuous improvement and as a business partner to maintain cross-functional business functions. As part of the BizOps team, you will help generate a scale-up path by building cross-company processes and connecting business needs with technology, tools, and processes.
A Day In Your Life
- Identify and discover opportunities for improvements, and identify critical bottlenecks in advance.
- Mentor team members by applying Six Sigma frameworks.
- Facilitate groups through process mapping, root cause analysis, brainstorming, business impact assessments, gap analysis, and project planning.
- Take a meaningful part in change management processes.
- Create, refine, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Develop, monitor, and report business process improvement against accepted standards.
- Document cross-functional processes and controls.
- Help with business planning and forecasting.
What You Bring
- This is Your Playground: You are a certified Continuous Improvement Expert (preferable Lean Six Sigma Black Belt) with vast experience in leading projects in continuous improvement. You know how to work in Agile frameworks and bring best practices from SaaS companies.
- Systems and tools savviness: You bring strong analytical and problem solving skills. You are highly experienced in building well-structured presentations and storytelling through data. In addition, you are a Microsoft office Power User (with emphasis on Excel).
- Strong communicator: You are passionate about driving change and have the ability to craft compelling stories to advocate for the change management process. You serve as a trusted advisor and know how to partner with different internal stakeholders to drive cross-organizational change.
- A big plus: Experience in the field of supply chain and\or Industry 4.0. Experience in BI tools.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.