Customer Marketing Manager
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will help us tell those stories to the market, leveraging the tremendous ROI and value our customers get from Augury solutions and turning those outcomes into messages and materials that aid in our marketing, selling, PR, and customer expansion efforts. You will also work closely with our services team on identifying customer wins as well as help to create materials and messaging that supports our service offerings and customer journey through onboarding and success. You’ll help integrate these efforts so our onboarding and customer success efforts lead smoothly into customer win stories and metrics we can leverage across the business.
You’ll also work closely across marketing and with the sales teams to help them leverage customer wins and services differentiation in their demand generation and selling efforts. You will work directly with our customers as we get them involved in our advisory boards, conferences, and speaking opportunities as well.
Location is New York City or remote.
A Day In Your Life
- You will oversee the customer win process working with services, sales, and customer and community marketing teams.
- You will develop and improve cross-functional processes to leverage the tremendous value customers can demonstrate via Augury and Machine Health - ensure clarity across the business on roles and process.
- You will create messaging and materials to explain and differentiate Augury’s service offerings both for internal enablement and customer-facing sales and services uses. You will also create collateral and materials to communicate wins for use inside customer expansion accounts as well as externally.
- You will work with sales teams as part of Account-Based Everything approach, providing rich content on ROI to help champions and sales teams drive expansions inside our customers, supporting sales campaigns and QBRs.
- You will work with PR and marketing teams to provide a stream of customer data, quotes, and opportunities for stories that can be used in case studies, collateral, presentations, PR, and Analyst Relations efforts.
What You Bring
- Experience: 3+ years of marketing experience including customer marketing and advocacy. Experience creating customer references and marketing materials.
- Customer-centric: Understanding of enterprise customers and large companies and how to interact with them in support of customer advocacy.
- Mission-driven: Passion for marketing and communications, and technology solutions that provide real-world impact.
- Relationship Focus: You are highly collaborative and love building relationships and working cross-functionally.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO