Digital Marketing Manager
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Augury is seeking a passionate, creative, results-driven Digital Marketing Manager to extend our capabilities across all functional elements of a cutting edge digital program. You will play a key role in developing and implementing a comprehensive and forward-thinking digital strategy, including but not limited to social media, email marketing, search and paid advertising, to support the world’s newest industrial unicorn in accelerating our growth. Great team, great manager - and a place where you can make a difference. This position is remote.
A Day In Your Life
- Work with Digital Marketing Leader to build and execute strategies and campaigns across all digital channels
- Responsible for overall management of digital marketing initiatives
- Proactively find solutions and suggest programs that support pipeline and revenue targets, working closely with various internal stakeholders (ie: Sales, Customer Marketing, People Ops)
- Recommend and execute strategies that drive quality traffic to the company’s website and other online experiences
- Manage and collaborate with relevant agencies to optimize and scale demand gen and digital marketing initiatives
- Help build and manage digital marketing processes and reporting. Be methodical about reporting and analysis
- A/B testing and continuous optimization of digital performance
- Share digital learnings with internal stakeholders (ie: Product, Sales) to help drive informed decision-making
- Be a contributor to Augury’s success and growth
What You Bring
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing (B2B preferred but not required)
- Previous in-house or agency experience
- Experience with multiple digital marketing channels (ie: not just email or just social, etc.) and cross-channel marketing
- Understand marketing automation
- Strong written and verbal communications including presentation skills
- Comfortable with audience segmentation
- Strong project management and organization skills; able to keep programs on track in face of diverging goals, timelines and schedules
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of search, social and email marketing principles
- Understanding of demand generation landscape and processes
- Speaks their mind, not timid, shares ideas and thoughts openly
- Owns it - loves what they do and takes the bull by the horns
- Comfort with ambiguity and creating ideas and direction as part of a team
- Proactive - loves to come up with ideas and make them happen, takes initiative
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.