Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact our customers’ business by helping them achieve machine health to keep their production lines running. You'll take a strategic approach to ensure our customers onboard and adopt Augury widely and continuously gain value from our products and services.
A Day In Your Life
- You understand how our customers work and their business challenges and coach them on leveraging Augury for machine health strategy.
- You take pride in owning the customer experience and making sure that the customer moves swiftly across the customer lifecycle while maximizing their value with the right offerings.
- You are a thought leader and creative in helping the customer grow in ways they may not have evaluated or anticipated.
- You educate the customer and understand that they're always looking for new, better, and easier ways of doing their job or increasing the bottom line.
- You engage customers using a consultative approach which positions you and Augury as the preferred long-term strategic partner.
- You work seamlessly with the Sales and Product teams to deliver continuous value to our customers and drive platform adoption.
- You bring new initiatives forward by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and implement them.
What You Bring
- Experience: 5+ years in a B2B customer relationship management, customer success, account management, or related function in a technology-centric environment. Experience in working with global Fortune 500 companies that leverage Enterprise Technology platforms, e.g., Salesforce, CMMS, ERP systems, etc.
- Relationship building: Proven ability with building strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders, especially Sales and Product teams.
- Tech savviness: Technical understanding/aptitude of machines from the Industrial manufacturing arena is a strong advantage.
- Strong communicator: Clear and concise written and verbal skills with the ability to craft compelling stories to advocate for the customer.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.