Enterprise Sales Manager
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience
As Augury’s Enterprise Sales Manager, you will lead and grow a team of ambitious and high-performing Mid-Market & Enterprise sellers as they help transform the operations of Fortune 500 industrial manufacturing organizations. As a player/coach, you will have a direct and lasting impact on exponentially expanding Augury’s customer base.
A Day in Your Life
- Grow, develop, manage, and coach an Account Executive team to close business to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Create and foster a results-driven culture that motivates and inspires the team to exceed targets together.
- Collaborate with the team to develop the strategy and execute the plays for penetrating new logos and expanding existing accounts
- Work with GTM leadership to build and implement infrastructure, process, tactics, and systems to improve sales operations and achieve targets
- Work closely with the leadership team to iterate on our GTM strategy by monitoring feedback and changes in the market related to customers, industry, and competitors.
- Monitor and provide necessary sales forecasting, reporting, and metrics to the leadership team.
- Act as the executive sponsor for key new business and upsell deals
- Open to travel 50% of the time
What You Bring
- Experience: 10 years of experience selling innovation/new technology and change management to VP and above buyers. A minimum of 5 years managing high performing Enterprise Sales teams.
- Leader: Coach, lead, and inspire Account Executives that are navigating complex sales cycles with VP and C-level stakeholders. You are passionate about driving optimal team performance and results. You are a growth-stage, results-driven sales leader with experience at SaaS companies between $5m ARR to $50m ARR, with minimum deal sizes of $100k and 6 to 12-month+ sales cycles.
- Your Playground You have a deep understanding and experience in technology Enterprise sales - team selling, multi-stakeholder selling, power line selling, ABM/ABS, Account Mapping/Planning. You bring the ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Relationship Builder: You are at your best when developing long lasting relationships by identifying, uncovering, and solving technology Enterprise customer pain points. You see the value in partnering with internal teams to drive results and foster a collaborative environment.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO