Enterprise Sales Manager
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As Augury’s Enterprise Sales Manager, you will lead and grow a team of ambitious and high-performing Enterprise and Mid-Market sellers as they help transform the operations of Fortune 500 industrial manufacturing organizations. As a player/coach, you will have a direct and lasting impact on exponentially expanding Augury’s customer base.
A Day in Your Life
- Grow, develop, manage, and coach an Account Executive team to close business to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Create and foster a results-driven culture that motivates and inspires the team to exceed targets together.
- Collaborate with the team to develop the strategy and execute the plays for penetrating new logos and expanding existing accounts
- Work with GTM leadership to build and implement infrastructure, process, tactics, and systems to improve sales operations and achieve targets
- Work closely with the leadership team to iterate on our GTM strategy by monitoring feedback and changes in the market related to customers, industry, and competitors.
- Monitor and provide necessary sales forecasting, reporting, and metrics to the leadership team.
- Act as the executive sponsor for key new business and upsell deals
- Open to travel 50% of the time
What You Bring
- Experience: 10 years of experience selling innovation/new technology and change management to VP and above buyers. A minimum of 5 years managing high performing Enterprise Sales teams.
- Leader: Coach, lead, and inspire Account Executives that are navigating complex sales cycles with VP and C-level stakeholders. You are passionate about driving optimal team performance and results. You are a growth-stage, results-driven sales leader with experience at SaaS companies between $5m ARR to $50m ARR, with minimum deal sizes of $100k and 6 to 12-month+ sales cycles.
- Your Playground You have a deep understanding and experience in technology Enterprise sales - team selling, multi-stakeholder selling, power line selling, ABM/ABS, Account Mapping/Planning. You bring the ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Relationship Builder: You are at your best when developing long lasting relationships by identifying, uncovering, and solving technology Enterprise customer pain points. You see the value in partnering with internal teams to drive results and foster a collaborative environment.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.