Executive Assistant to the Executive Team
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As an Executive Assistant to the Executive Team, you will streamline company level operations by providing high-level support to the Executive team and alleviating time-consuming daily administrative tasks and assisting cross-functional and collaborative work. The Executive Assistant will help cultivate strong, collaborative relationships internally and externally. This position is remote until the New York City office is reopened early next year.
A Day In Your Life
- Coordination of company level schedule and calendar: BoD, Planning Meetings, Power days, QBRs and such.
- Responsible for proactively coordinating meetings and managing internal and external communications.
- Coordinate worldwide travel plans including expense reporting and reimbursement.
- Preparation and coordination of materials related to high-level executive and board meetings.
- Responsible for all aspects of supporting projects for the Executive Team.
- Proactively collaborate with other administrative staff members in collaboration and coordination of calendars, requests, and events.
- Provide back-up coverage to other Executives as necessary.
- Proactively and professionally respond to inquiries from external and internal stakeholders .
- As needed, provide high-level support on behalf of the Executive Team for cross-functional, collaborative work and special projects as they arise; ensure key staff members are informed and included in key decision-making.
What You Bring
- 5 plus years of experience in providing support to a CEO or other high-level executives at the "C" level suite
- Experience in coordinating complex international travel
- High level of commitment, availability after hours and on weekends as needed. Significant responsibility working in a dynamic, demanding, and fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally organized with keen attention to detail with the ability to shift focus and priorities when necessary, under pressure and within deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; strong ability to inform and engage through written communications
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Professional, positive manner, with experience in a role requiring a high degree of confidentiality. Excellent problem-solving skills and resourcefulness; ability to follow-through and close loops
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate a high level of responsibility and multiple priorities. Energetic, enthusiastic and interested in learning within a fast-paced, fast-growth organization
- Proficient in MS Office and/or G-Suite
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.