Field Service Engineer
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be part of the Field & Support Team that tackles challenges in the Augury’s machine health platform deployed worldwide. You will be a key person in the ongoing maintenance process of the Augury platform that permits smooth connectivity to our Cloud. Your work will have a significant impact on Augury’s customers and, as a result, on Augury’s capabilities to expand and penetrate new markets.
A Day In Your Life
- Review the weekly / monthly plan and organize field activities following the Field Operation guidelines
- Organize your traveling needs accordingly
- Document events in the CRM platform properly
- Answer escalations from the CSC as required
- Work closely with the CSC to resolve connectivity issues
- Review and control spare parts placed at the site
What You Bring
- Field Service is your comfort zone - You are a qualified Field Service Engineer with at least 5 years of experience with interdisciplinary equipment facing Customers
- Your stack - You love servicing customers and you are a team player, but you can also work independently when required
- Your playground - You love solving HW/SW equipment events
- Own it - You own your deliverables and end to end onsite remediation activities
- Customer oriented - You love working with people. You can use your experience and vast knowledge to provide world class support
We’re solving real problems, for real people, by helping industrial customers keep their production lines running. We believe the best perk is who we work with, professionally and personally. We love what we do, care about one another, and enjoy spending time together.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.