Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding enables us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
As a Frontend Software Developer, you will work in an autonomous, multidisciplinary squad that tackles challenges in a particular domain of our Machine Health product. As a focal point of frontend related architectural challenges, you will have a meaningful impact on shaping our product and on the ability to increase the development velocity of our web application.
A Day In Your Life
- Own and lead end to end deliverables: design, testing, implementation and deployment.
- Put your frontend abilities into action within the squad.
- Work closely with different disciplines (Backend/Mobile, Data Engineering, Design, Product, and more), collaborating together as part of the squad’s lifecycle.
- Collaborate with discipline members on code reviews and design challenges.
- Keep our frontend tech stack and architecture up to date with industry-standards, drive for iterative improvements, and push for best practices and innovation.
- Collaborate on company-wide initiatives by reviewing new product specifications and engineering design reviews from other squads and disciplines.
- Your Playground - You are a Frontend Developer by heart who also likes to spice things up with full-stack responsibilities. You love exploring and being an early adopter of cutting edge technologies. You are passionate about planning, designing, and implementing solutions in order to drive the business forward.
- Your Stack -
- At least 3 years of experience in a modern frontend framework (Angular, React, Vue, etc.) in a live production environment.
- Experience in design systems / reusable UI components (using storybook, styled-system, styled-components).
- Testing in multiple layers (unit, component, e2e).
- Big plus - experience with data flow and state management (e.g RxJS, Redux), scaling web applications - migrating existing production apps to new technologies, frontend infrastructure, and build tools (frontend server, deployment, Webpack).
- You bring at least basic backend programming capabilities (NodeJS/Go/Python) and NoSQL database knowledge (e.g MongoDB, Redis or other similar).
- Own it -
- You own your deliverables, end to end: design, testing, implementation, deployment.
- You are no stranger to “frontend infrastructure” such as setting up a dev environment and debugging your code in the cloud.
- Clean code, perceived performance and user experience are in your blood.
- Team player - You love to collaborate with people. You believe that great communication, sharing your experience and learning from others, are the way to live and work.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Meet Augury's R&D Team:
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.