Group Product Manager - IoT
Machines talk, we listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Group Product Manager - IoT , you will create a wide range of physical products and build technology that paves the way to a disruptive market. Join us to make your mark on a growing startup that is revolutionizing the IoT 4.0 industry.
A Day In Your Life:
- Act as the driving force behind Augury’s product innovation from in-depth product understanding, defining its vision and strategy to feature development through experimentation.
- Define product roadmap and specs for R&D to follow and deliver products.
- Research new capabilities that could enhance our value proposition.
- Ensure that what gets built is both valuable and viable - focus your efforts on driving breakthrough solutions that will optimize the business needs and enhance Augury’s value proposition by implementing new, strategic products.
- Understand your users to constantly identify and solve problems with the biggest impact potential.
- Lead a multidisciplinary squad of developers and designers to solve problems and bring solutions to life.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Operations and Program Management to ensure the products you define can be successfully brought to the market.
What You Bring:
- Leadership: You are a go-getter motivated to achieve results and deliver impact. You’re quick to develop creative solutions for big tech problems. You are experienced in driving cross-functional projects and managing stakeholders from organizations across the company. You have an established background in driving clarity in highly ambiguous technical environments.
- Experience: You are an experienced Product Manager with a passion for users, business and data. You have a proven record of defining and bringing physical and multidisciplinary products to market, from prototypes to mass production.You led product discovery of customer or business problems and know how to translate them into product requirements that Engineering can understand.
- This is your playground: You have excellent prioritization skills and the ability to break down complex problems into small pieces that can drive impact. You are data-driven and experienced using analytics to inform product strategy and tactics.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO