Group Product Manager- Platform
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As the Group Product Manager - Platform, you will drive the vision for our platform as-a-product and pave the roadmap to support multiple offerings in a scalable and robust fashion. You will work with leading external partners to re-imagine the ecosystem for industrial manufacturing. You will work on complex and cutting edge IoT and AI technologies with key leaders across the company to drive for maximum impact. Join us to make your mark on a growing startup that is revolutionizing the IoT 4.0 industry.
A Day in Your Life
Focus your efforts on driving breakthrough solutions that will optimize the business needs and enhance Augury’s value proposition by implementing new, strategic products.
- Act as the driving force behind Augury’s product innovation from in-depth product understanding, to defining its vision and strategy. Create a platform product roadmap and deliver specs based on your discovery.
- Know our customers (both external and internal) users, markets and competitors by using ongoing research, analysis and communication, to constantly identify and solve problems with the biggest impact potential.
- Lead a multidisciplinary squad of developers to solve problems and bring solutions to life.
- Prioritize and create product requirements for common infrastructure, components and capabilities that serve all products (both common services and APIs).
- Measure and analyze existing products and business models for opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to developers and customers.
What You Bring
- Experience: You are an experienced Product Manager with hands-on PM experience and at least one role as a Platform PM and/or a PM responsible for an SDK product.
- Customer Obsession: You love to dig deep to understand the real problems we are solving for multiple users by conducting user interviews, observing behaviors and understanding trends (both from qualitative and quantitative data) that will help uncover and prioritize the most impactful problems. You led product discovery of customer or business problems and know to translate them into product requirements that Engineering can understand.
- Mission and Data Driven: You have excellent prioritization skills and the ability to break down complex problems into small pieces that can drive impact. You are data-driven and experienced with using analytics to inform product strategy and tactics.
- Leadership: Ability to motivate, inspire and focus cross-functional teams as a leader. Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical Orientation: Strong technical abilities and passion for diving deep into complex technical problems. Ability to understand technical communication systems and define APIs that enable communication between the core platform and third party integrations.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO