Head of Global Customer Support
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As the Head of Global Customer Support, you will lead and scale our Customer Support function through Augury’s next stage of hyper growth. You will set the vision for our global support service by developing processes, roadmaps and strategic initiatives to ensure we're consistently delivering best-in-class customer experience. Join us and make a significant contribution in helping global enterprise organizations in achieving machine health to digitally transform.
A Day in Your Life
- Define the strategy that drives high resolution experiences at scale for our customers and partners.
- To ensure we're consistently delivering best-in-class customer support as our business grows and scales, you will develop a departmental roadmap with strategic initiatives including building organizational structure and processes.
- Identify and communicate process gaps, recurring technical issues, suggest product enhancements and take corrective actions to prevent recurrences of similar issues.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with company leaders to define success metrics for your team and ensure delivery in alignment with the company’s strategic goals and initiatives.
- Create a team environment of high performance using our customer experience commitment of empathy, partnership, and expertise, as well as our customer support SLAs as your guiding principles. You will also be responsible for building the Support career framework to enhance the team's focus on personal development.
- You will ensure that the support team is growing at a pace with our customer base by hiring, implementing tooling, and implementing processes to meet the needs of new and existing products.
What You Bring
- Experience: You have 10+ years of leadership experience in Technical Support, Support Engineering, or Support Operations at the Senior Manager or Director level. You have at least 5 years of experience in a SaaS Technical Field and/or in Support Management. You are highly technical with knowledge in Application IT, networking, cloud-based products, and hardware.
- Global Mindset: You have a proven track record in implementing, managing, and growing global 24/7 support teams and helping an organization succeed through rapid growth and expansion.
- Team Builder: You possess solid communication skills and the proven ability to motivate and build a team of high-performing managers focused on continuous improvement. You know how to hire and develop ‘A’ players.
- Strategic Thinker & Highly Analytical: You are able to come up with out-of-the-box solutions at scale and leverage data insights to draw insightful conclusions. Strong analytical, data-driven, problem resolution, and decision-making skills are part of your repertoire.
- Collaborator: You are comfortable and enjoy the complexities of working with global teams. You have experience working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams. You also possess a strong understanding of supply chain dynamics and self service and how it impacts support.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO