Head of Information Systems
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime, and increase supply chain resilience.
As the Head of Information Systems, you will build a team to support worldwide standardization processes and work to centralize ownership for all information systems used at Augury. You will strive for operational excellence and make decisions based on data with high efficiency. As part of your role, you will implement cross functional processes to support the scale of the business and our OKRs. Join us to make your mark on a growing startup that is revolutionizing the IoT 4.0 industry.
A Day in Your Life
Act as a business partner to analyze Augury IS needs and own the implementation in order to support our growth and business objectives. Serve as the company's focal point for all aspects as it relates to information systems for both internal and external customers.
- Build the IS Team - Hiring internal team members to support all new activities and managing IS external services providers (build network of vendors and consultants)
- Establish IS Global Services -
- Lead E2E process from requirements definition to implementation and maintenance
- Define and manage the process of selecting new IS
- Responsible for both internal and third-party applications (including SaaS and cloud services)
- Coordinate testing changes, upgrades, and new services, ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments
- Provide technical support for all corporate systems and software components globally - cross functional interface with Sales, Services, OPS, Finance, People OPS and R&D
- Work with Finance team to build and monitor the IS budget
- Dashboards and KPI Management - Develop and maintain reports and dashboards for our business units
What You Bring
- BSC in industrial engineering
- Minimum 5 years in Information Systems or a related field
- Advanced administration abilities, including CRM (SalesForce), ERP (Priority/Netsuite), BI, etc.
- Hands-on applications manager experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn and create a deep and clear understanding of the business process
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, both written and verbally
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a patient and methodical approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO