Head of Organizational Development
Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding enables us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
As the Head of Organizational Development, you will lead the strategy and plan for building a high performing company, motivated teams and individuals. You’ll be partnering with HRBPs, L&D and leaders, to ensure company success, and people’s growth.
A Day In Your Life
- Develop and implement plans at the company, team and individual levels, to elevate people’s skills and behaviors and impact company success
- Develop Augury’s leadership model and work with L&D to train the team
- Enable business continuity through creating succession planning and lateral mobility programs
- Lead company level programs which develop skills in the domain of DEI, and thriving in a global hybrid environment
What You Bring
- 7+ experience in organization development
- A deep knowledge of organization development best practices and a successful track record of creating and implementing organizational, team and individual level plans
- Data driven: Define goals, measure impact and success, and iterate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic: Can derive the OD plan from organizational goals and stages. Strong business acumen
- Global experience, preferably at startups
- Personality traits: naturally curious, empathic, compassionate, have intellectual humility
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.