Head of Program Management
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As Augury’s Head of Program Management, you will be crucial to driving and orchestrating cross company programs, while building a discipline of program managers who share knowledge, tools and methodologies to continuously improve our execution. As Augury becomes larger and our key initiatives become both more complex and more cross-functional, we will grow our program management teams across the company.
A Day In Your Life
Driving the Program Management Transformation
- Develop a high-level integrated milestone plan for the programs and manage changes in accordance with company strategy and priorities.
- Facilitate and manage the creation, approval, and execution of complex initiatives that resolve critical and/or endemic challenges including planning, scheduling, implementation, documentation, and communication.
- Foster a culture of data-driven agile program management, exceptional execution, and continuous improvement.
- Design and implement processes and procedures for Program Management and cross-functional collaboration to support business growth in volume, complexity, and geographic expansion.
ON TIME, ON SPEC, ON BUDGET
- Establish relationships and create influence circles for value delivery internally and externally.
- Planning & Schedule: Hands on definition, building and driving key programs, while coaching, mentoring and overseeing the work of other Program Managers running additional programs.
- Execution: track, course-correct, and remove blockers on an ongoing basis to meet the business goals on schedule, on quality, and on budget.
- Communication: create cadence and process for internal and external communication and decision making.
What You Bring
- Experience: 7+ years of progressive Program Management experience. Experience working in global companies and cross-functional programs.
- Communicator: External relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Leadership: Decision-maker with the ability to manage and coach a team. Ability to build trust and transparency.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.