Head of Revenue Operations
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the food we eat and the products we use to the water and energy that keep our families healthy and our economy running. We are on a mission to transform these machines, leveraging Artificial Intelligence, IoT technologies, and deep expertise. Our Machine Health solutions generate insights into machine reliability and performance to make these machines more reliable and efficient and, in short, transform how manufacturing is done. Our customers are the world's biggest industrial companies and manufacturers and include the brands you know and use every day.
As the Head of Revenue Operations, you will help change how people work and transform the Manufacturing space. You will build a world-class Rev Ops team and ‘machine’ for a fast growth Industry 4.0 company. You will be a strategic advisor to our business leaders for sales, marketing and channels, and also provide great value for our customer success teams. You will also help scale our RevOps team and capabilities, and collaborate strongly across the business as we build out our business operations in general.
Location is New York City or remote.
A Day In Your Life
- You will be the trusted strategic advisor to our business leaders across GTM on everything from territory design, performance measurement approaches and dashboards to helping lead quarterly/yearly planning cycles.
- You will build a robust analytical base for GTM enabling data-driven decisions on sales and marketing performance, territory assignment and scaling, quota assignment, forecasting and business modeling.
- You will partner with IT, Finance, Services and Operations teams to build cross-functional processes, metrics and systems that support GTM needs while contributing to overall business priorities.
- You will work with the executive team to support Board of Directors reporting requirements as well as Business development/Corporate development needs.
- You will work with sales and finance leadership to define sales targets, territory assignments and compensation models.
- You will help design and build processes and data flows to support lead generation, qualification and sales campaigns while being laser focused on data quality.
- You will contribute to overall GTM excellence through ideas, strategies and creativity.
- You will help build a world-class team for RevOps and be part of a world class team for Business Operations and GTM Operations overall.
What You Bring
- Experience: 8+ years of progressive experience leading RevOps teams for growing, software/SaaS companies with complex enterprise selling environments. Demonstrated success in supporting global sales efforts, specifically long, complex sales campaigns, ABM, sales to service handoffs, and a team approach to selling for direct sales, presales, partner.
- Collaboration: Experience working cross-functionally at multiple levels of the organization including executives, to create processes, solve problems and develop strategies.
- Strategic: Strategic thinking around sales, marketing and customer success by using data driven insights to create plans of action. The ability to understand the company’s strategy and translate it into marketing programs, messages and goals.
- Forward thinking: Ability to solve complex problems and articulate the root cause and recommended solutions. A strong ability to address current day challenges and account for what is needed now and in the future.
- Operational Excellence: Able to drive projects to completion and organize/prioritize work for self and the teams. Sustain execution and urgency in the work processes.
- Strong Communicator: Executive presence and polish with the ability to work and communicate at executive level while still staying hands-on with the marketing team. The ability to clearly articulate the company’s GTM strategy so everyone understands the vision and goals.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO