HRBP, Professional Services Team
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
Location is NYC (Hybrid Remote)
As a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP), you will drive all things people-related for the Professional Services teams. You will be a Culture champion who derives work processes and the employee experience from Augury’s values. You will combine your understanding of Augury’s business with your experience as a people leader, partnering with our Professional Services leaders to grow and develop our teams, creating and implementing people processes. You’ll be a part of a global People Operations team, reporting to the VP, People Operations.
A Day In Your Life
- Culture champion who brings company values to guide work processes and decision-making in a fast-paced environment
- Have an excellent understanding of our industry, business, and strategy to connect the dots between where we’re going and how we get there. Help managers see around corners and plan. This includes designing org structures, identifying gaps and needs, and deriving from those people processes and initiatives
- Be a trusted partner by our leaders and the entire Professional Services team. Champion what’s working, listen carefully to identify needs and challenges and help drive solutions.
- Partner with managers and People Ops teams (hiring, training, experience) to develop and implement people strategies that engage and retain a strong and diverse team. (Onboarding, performance management, compensation cycle, promotions, and mobility)
- Travel to Israel once a Quarter (when health restrictions are lifted.)
What You Bring
- Experience: 5-7 plus years of experience in HR as a people leader, business partner, or human capital consultant
- Adrenaline Rush: You thrive in a fast paced environment. You embrace ambiguity and like the building phase, where things are still a bit chaotic. You’re able and energized by creating processes to help the organization scale.
- Data Fluency: You use data and other resources to drive impact and influence.
- Business Acumen: You are curious about the business and the company’s strategy and understand how both translate into team structure, roles, and skills. You’re a strong thought partner and advisor to managers, understanding hiring needs, training and development needs etc.
- Interpersonal Savvy: You relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people and ideas, regardless of rank and tenure. You are highly collaborative, love building relationships and working cross-functionally. You can effectively interface with executives and drive impact.
- Unquenchable Curiosity: You seek to understand the why and purpose of any situation deeply. You bring a track record of learning new domains and implementing the knowledge in the day-to-day.
- Global Perspective: You have experience working in a global, multicultural company. You understand how to bring the best out of cultural differences and how to build bridges when needed.
We’re solving real problems, for real people, by helping industrial customers keep their production lines running. We believe the best perk is who we work with, professionally and personally. We love what we do, care about one another, and enjoy spending time together.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.