Implementation Program Manager
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As an Implementation Project Manager, you will work with leading Enterprise Fortune 1000 customers and brands to bring Augury’s industry-disrupting technology to their business. Your work will have a direct impact on the digital transformation of a traditional industry.
A Day in Your Life
- Follow the PMI to ensure projects are completed effectively using risk mitigation, planning, scheduling, and issue resolution
- Lead the Implementation teams towards a successful outcome
- Work with corporate customer contacts to negotiate and make key decisions - weigh risk and advantages
- Report program status to corporate, leadership, and executive stakeholders
- Report project status and any blockers to the Project Interdisciplinary team and Executive team
- Bring suggestion and ideas on how to improve the PM methodology at Augury
What You Bring
- 8+ years of program / project leadership experience
- Startup / scale up experience a strong plus
- Saas / IT background - a strong plus
- Technology and business savvy
- Facilitated global / multinational initiatives
- Experience with hardware projects a plus (data centers, servers, etc.)
- Familiarity with industrial / manufacturing environments and facilities a plus
- Self-learned / curious
- A strong interdepartmental collaborator
- Experience interfacing with customer stakeholders at all levels (VP to plant workers)
- Navigate different problems at different levels (magnitude of decision making)
- Navigate different relationships
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.