Indirect Purchasing Buyer
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As an Indirect Purchasing Buyer, you will have a tangible impact on Augury's continued efforts towards reaching key business goals. You will work with a global team to ensure timely and cost effective support for all business needs. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate about helping Fortune 1000 customers revolutionize their operations!
A Day In Your Life
- Vendor Management:
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best T&C’s.
- Research, select and purchase high quality services, products and materials.
- Procurement Processes:
- Help drive procurement best practices across Augury, focusing on indirect procurement.
- Implement the source-to-contract (S2C) and procure-to-pay (P2P) processes.
- Process requisitions and update management on order statuses.
- Purchase order management and follow up.
- Provide service in a cost efficient way according to the budget and associated SLAs.
- Help develop a new supplier approval process.
- Problem Solving:
- Look for creative and cost-effective solutions for day-to-day problems in the areas of G&A, facilities, information systems, etc.
- Managing administrative tasks and projects within the operations and legal teams (vendor contracts, NDA, etc.).
- Manage global vendor relationships with the company facilities service providers such as real estate, contractors, etc.
What You Bring
- This is Your Playground: You thrive in the challenges of operational purchasing and know the art of negotiation while maintaining the optimal relationship with all stakeholders. You have at least 5 years of experience as an Indirect Buyer and you bring best practices from the industry, ideally from Hi-Tech / SW based companies. You have experience working with ERP Systems (preferably Priority).
- People First: You enjoy working with other people and understand that building relationships is key to getting the job done. You know what it takes to build and manage productive relationships with different internal and external stakeholders. You are customer service oriented.
- Strong Communicator: You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written ) and strong negotiation skills.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO