Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As an IT Specialist, you will serve as the focal point for a variety of IT related processes and help map the needs to establish an IT work structure. You will have a direct impact on the efficiency of IT related systems by making sure the day to day activities are running smoothly, in a remote workplace setup.
A Day In Your Life
You will manage the day to day work and help create guidelines in the following areas:
- End User Computing (EUC)- End to end responsibility for deployment, devices security, applications etc., to make sure employees have what they require to perform their jobs (PC/ SW tech support + repairs, OS install and support, PC accompanying equipment, PC end of life process, etc.).
- Assets Management- Manage inventory and backups, work with managers to define PC profiles, own the renewals/new hires/terminations processes as it pertains to IT. You will lead US IT purchasing and assets management activities (including SC management of the external services).
- Office / Physical Spaces- Own all IT related “on site” needs (Network / VPN / WiFi management & maintenance, audio / video / meeting HW maintenance, printers and telephones/ fax maintenance, Synel Attendance Clock, etc.).
- Onboarding and Offboarding- Support employee life cycle processes (open/ close accounts, computer security settings, office VPN access, software license management and renewals, etc.).
- CISO- Implement security and privacy procedure according to the CISO guidelines (on Augury assets).
What You Bring
- Your Experience: You are an experienced IT Specialist well-versed in the best practices and standards of work in this field. You have hands-on experience with computer hardware,networking, installation, monitoring and troubleshooting Windows Linux and MAC OS. You have an understanding of network protocols, DNS, DHCP, proxy and can deal with high level troubleshooting.
- Own it: You bring a strong sense of ownership. You truly believe that there are no tasks too small/big and you are determined to cover processes from end to end. You are independent and love being a one man/woman show.
- People first: You love to collaborate with people. You believe that great communication and building relationships is the way to live and work. You see every employee as your customer and have empathy for their pain points. You have experience in managing 3rd party service providers and working closely with different types of stakeholders (Finance, POPS, R&D, etc.), and with different managerial levels.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO