Junior Hardware Validation Engineer
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Validation Engineer you will have the opportunity to put science into practice. You will work on Augury products and execute the tests and experiment in the R&D and Validation stages. You will have an impact on bringing in Augury customers mature and quality products and in approving changes to continuously improve the products and meet customers' needs.
A Day In Your Life
- Execute vibration tests and analyze results
- Automate test scripts
- Help build new test scripts based on given criteria
What You Bring
- Your Playground - You are passionate about putting science into practice. You love setting up and executing experiments and analyzing the results to provide meaningful insights and recommendations. You have the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience: You have an academic background in Electrical/ Computer Science/ Physics and bring experience with experimental lab work, including tracking experiments/testing and documenting the process and the results (can be hands-on experience from the academy). In addition, you have experience with handling electronic lab equipment and at least academic experience with Matlab/ Python.
- Team player - You love to collaborate with people. You believe that great communication, sharing your experiences and learning from others, are the ways to live and work.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO