Linux Embedded SW Engineer
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime, and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Linux Embedded SW Engineer at Augury, you will take part in the cutting-edge development of one of the world's most fascinating software arenas - building a robust, enterprise-grade, secure, and efficient IoT platform. You will work with critical data from hardware sensors to advanced cloud infrastructure to help shape the future of Augury’s products.
A Day In Your Life
- You will lead the development of new features and enhancements across the IoT stack, from requirements, design, and architecture, to implementation and deployment. You will develop secure, mission-critical and energy-efficient embedded software on Linux-based platforms.
- You will lead and support other teams in researching new platforms, tools, hardware components, architectures, and advanced algorithms.
- Help keep our tech stack and architecture in line with the best of cutting edge technologies.
- You will drive long-term engineering initiatives in close collaboration with other teams, such as Algorithms, Hardware, Cloud and DevOps, etc.
What You Bring
- Your Playground - You are passionate about low-level programming, Linux, IoT protocols and devices, embedded systems, industrial or home automation, etc.
- Your Stack - You are a programmer with experience in near metal code (C/Rust/Kernel). You have proven experience with Embedded development (Linux or FW). In addition, you bring solid knowledge and learning abilities in Linux development and TCP/ IP.
- Own It - You own your deliverables, end to end: design, testing, implementation, deployment. You believe in maintaining accurate and clean work.
- Team Player - You love to collaborate with people. You believe that great communication, sharing your experiences, and learning from others, are the ways to live and work.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility - we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO