Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Logistics Planner, you have a direct impact on ensuring global customer installations goes off without a hitch by ensuring on-time, efficient delivery of materials. You will work closely and collaborate with a global interdisciplinary team to solve complex problems and meet delivery timelines.
A Day in Your Life
- Responsible for coordination of forward and reverse logistics of Augury’s product
- Ownership of inventory management
- Confirmation of sales orders and data entry into the ERP system
- Regular collaboration and communication with operations, services, sales, and external stakeholders to ensure the on time delivery of goods and confirmation of details
What You Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in a logistics centric role; experience with an ERP system
- Written and verbal proficiency in English is a must, bilingual in Spanish is nice to have
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to work in a dynamic environment, under pressure, and against tight deadlines
- Proven ability to multitask, detailed-oriented, efficient, and having strong customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO