Marketing Operations Manager
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion-dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial facility customers’ by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will drive efficiency and effectiveness of our Go to Market motion through people, processes, technology and data to ultimately enable the Go to Market team to achieve their strategic goals.
A Day In Your Life
- You will deliver against the operating needs of the business by providing consistent data integrity, adherence to process, and monitoring the health of the business
- Drive efficiency of our organization by implementing next level processes, investing in tools or specialists, and analyzing performance
- Drive marketing technology strategy and approach, ensuring that all implementations meet current and future needs for marketing technology, data strategy/integration, and campaign optimization
- Manage marketing technology stack (vendor relationships, negotiations, renewals, and processes)
- Benchmark current marketing processes efficacy and efficiency to develop roadmap to improve
- Continually work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes
- Regularly inform stakeholders across marketing, sales, customer success, revenue operations and finance of insights on marketing performance to ensure cross functional alignment on the best possible data-driven marketing strategy
- Track and report on the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity, attribution model conversion stage-to-stage, and campaign attribution; make sure funnel measures can be analyzed by key dimensions
- Implement changes to people, processes, and tools that evolve the business to meet our strategic and operational plans
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, revenue operations or related functions
- 7+ years of experience with marketing automation systems, CRM, Business Intelligence Platforms and other related core platforms. Marketo Certified Expert (preferred)
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach.io, Google Analytics, Sisense, (InsightSquared Platform a plus)
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO