We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As the Payroll Manager, you will oversee and supervise Augury's payroll function for over 300 employees, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
A Day In Your Life
- Full responsibility for everything related to employee salary/payroll - managing all aspects of salary/payroll during each period of an employee's life cycle (Onboarding, mobilization, termination, retirement)
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions, including salaries, taxes, and other deductions
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates
- Oversee the attendance system
- Responsible for salary processing, preparation of payslips and reporting
- Responsible for registration of wage ordinance
- Support finance team with bookkeeping tasks
What You Bring
- 5+ years of the payroll function, including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient with Hilan payroll software -an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of labor law
- Experience working with insurance companies and institutions (National Insurance and Income Tax)
- Certification as a Senior Payroll Manager
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- Hybrid 4-day work week, every other week
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.