People Operations Business Partner (HRBP)
Our mission is to provide manufacturers and other industrial sectors with insights into the health of machines, processes, and operations to transform how people work and what they can create. A leader in Machine Health and Process Health solutions, Augury uses purpose-built AI technology, trained by industry experts and the world’s largest data library, to help companies realize the full potential of their production. Together with our customers, we are pioneering Production Health by removing friction created by competing business goals so companies can improve business outcomes, empower their workforce, and achieve sustainable production- all at the same time.
As a People Operations Business Partner, you will drive all things people-related for your partners. You will be a culture champion who derives work processes and the employee experience from Augury’s values. You will marry your understanding of Augury’s business with your experience as a people leader, partnering with our leaders to grow and develop our teams, creating and implementing people processes. You’ll be a part of a global People Operations team, reporting to the VP, People Operations.
A Day In Your Life
- Culture champion who brings company values to guide work processes and decision-making in a fast-paced environment
- Have an excellent understanding of our industry, business, and strategy to connect the dots between where we’re going and how we get there. Help managers see around corners and plan. This includes designing org structures, identifying gaps and needs, and deriving from those people processes and initiatives
- Be a trusted partner to our leaders. Champion what’s working, listen carefully to identify needs and challenges and help drive solutions
- Partner with managers and People Ops teams (hiring, training, experience) to develop and implement people strategies that engage and retain a strong and diverse team. (Onboarding, performance management, compensation cycle, promotions, and mobility)
- Work closely with our People Experience team to create welfare and wellbeing plans
What You Bring
- Experience: 6-10 years of experience in HR as business partner
- People First approach: amazing relationship builder: A customer success state of mind. Solid interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Adrenaline Rush: You thrive in a fast paced environment. You embrace ambiguity and like the building phase, where things are still a bit chaotic. You’re able and energized by creating processes to help the organization scale
- Data Fluency: You use data and other resources to drive impact and influence
- Business Acumen: You are curious about the business and the company’s strategy and understand how both translate into team structure, roles, and skills. You’re a strong thought partner and advisor to managers, understanding hiring needs, training and development needs etc
- Interpersonal Savvy: You relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people and ideas, regardless of rank and tenure. You are highly collaborative, love building relationships and working cross-functionally. You can effectively interface with executives and drive impact
- Unquenchable Curiosity: You seek to understand the why and purpose of any situation deeply. You bring a track record of learning new domains and implementing the knowledge in the day-to-day
- Really Owner: Bring all hands on deck approach. Great follow through on tasks with high attention to details. Able to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Global Perspective: You have experience working in a global, multicultural company. You understand how to bring the best out of cultural differences and how to build bridges when needed.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
- Hybrid 4-day work week, every other week
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.