We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
Our Product Team is growing and we are looking for an amazing Product Analyst. As a Product Analyst, you will contribute to product development by spearheading research and data gathering on problem domains, creating an informed view of the problem landscape, and helping optimize initiatives with data informed decisions. Join us to make your mark on a growing startup that is revolutionizing the IoT 4.0 industry.
A Day In Your Life
- Conduct exploratory research into problem domains with an emphasis on information/data and creating a wide and deep enough view of the problem set
- Gather and organize business goals of the fleet into an operational view of north star metrics and their respective KPIs, as well as any other ongoing data that informs fleet decision making
- Create business and product insights beyond day to day work, to help prioritization of problems in the fleet
- Provide insights into data structures that inform the solutions created through product initiatives
What You Bring
- 2+ years experience in a similar position on a SaaS company
- Strong business understanding, analytical skills, and good communication skills
- Experience in relational and non-relational data structures, and how to structure data
- Experience in data work with BI tools as: Tableau, PBI, Looker
- Experience working with tier 2 tools (SQL, Mongo), tier 1 tools (Python, Jupyter Notebook, etc.)
- Nice to have: experience in data work with product analytics tools as: Heap, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Hotjar
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.