Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience..
As a Product Designer at Augury, you will build amazing products. You’ll craft (actually, Sketch), the perfect Augury experience, cooperating with our (awesome) product team and other stakeholders throughout the design process - from conducting user research, through crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. You’ll anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them, like when you find something you lost in your coat’s pocket. You’ll be passionate about our users and aspire to learn everything you can about their behaviors, attitudes, and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create.
A Day In Your Life
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct ongoing user research and have a user-centered design approach
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Partner with product managers, designers, and engineers to reach your common goal of improving the product and user experience
- Work closely with developers and QA to make sure that your visual designs are translated perfectly when coded
- Whiteboard ideas with the product team to design elegant, functional, well thought out, and appealing interfaces
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
What You Bring
You once got off a bus because the ads on it were crappy. Your brain literally explodes when user experience and expectations aren’t aligned (or if pixels aren’t aligned). You’re curious and have signed up for all the latest design thinking forums and newsletters (but think you can make them look prettier). You live and breathe meetups in order to catch up with industry trends and make friends with other design thinkers.
You’re 100% sure that design can bring world peace, or at least solve most of the problems on earth.
We’re solving real problems, for real people, by helping industrial customers keep their production lines running. We believe the best perk is who we work with, professionally and personally. We love what we do, care about one another, and enjoy spending time together.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO