We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a Product Designer at Augury, you will build amazing products. You’ll craft (actually, sketch) the perfect Augury experience, cooperating with our (awesome) Product team and other stakeholders throughout the design process - from conducting user research, to crafting user flows and wireframes, to building user interface mockups and prototypes. You’ll anticipate what our users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them, like when you find something you lost in your coat pocket. You’ll be passionate about our users and aspire to learn everything you can about their behaviors, attitudes, and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create.
A Day In Your Life
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct ongoing user research and have a user-centered design approach
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Partner with product managers, designers, and engineers to reach your common goal of improving the product and user experience
- Work closely with developers and QA to make sure that your visual designs are translated perfectly when coded
- Whiteboard ideas with the product team to design elegant, functional, well thought out, and appealing interfaces
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
What You Bring
- You once got off a bus because the ads on it were crappy. Your brain literally explodes when user experience and expectations aren’t aligned (or if pixels aren’t aligned). You’re curious and have signed up for all the latest design thinking forums and newsletters (but think you can make them look prettier). You live and breathe meetups in order to catch up with industry trends and make friends with other design thinkers.
- You’re 100% sure that design can bring world peace, or at least solve most of the problems on earth.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.