We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a Purchasing Student, you will contribute to the goal of improving business health across all levels of the enterprise at scale. You will work with a global team to ensure timely and cost effective support for all business needs. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate about helping Fortune 1000 customers revolutionize their operations!
A Day In Your Life
- Vendor management
- Establish new vendors into the ERP system
- Vendor categorization and criticality level data
- Help Indirect Buyers in sourcing activities
- Handle the contracts administration
- Procurement processes
- Item receipt administration
- Help measure and visualize procurement best practices across Augury, focusing on indirect procurement
- Process requisitions and update management on orders status
- Purchase order management and follow up
- New supplier approval process
- Problem solving
- Look for creative and cost-effective solutions for day-to-day problems in the areas of G&A, facilities, information systems, etc.
- Managing administrative tasks and projects within the operation and legal team (vendor contracts, NDA, etc.)
What You Bring
- Experience: 3rd year Student of Industry, minimum 50% part time
- This is Your Playground: You thrive in the challenges of operational purchasing and know the art of negotiation while maintaining the optimal relationship with all stakeholders
- People First: You enjoy working with other people and understand that building relationships is key to getting the job done. You know what it takes to build and manage productive relationships with different internal and external stakeholders. You are customer service oriented.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.