Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a QA/RA Leader at Augury, you will work in a fast paced environment where you will help build new categories, drive global adoption by increasing the efficiency and quality of manufacturing, as well as support activities and installations. You will be a part of the Geo Expansion initiative. You will build processes, KPI’s, and infrastructure of our Quality Management System.
A Day In Your Life
You will create and manage the infrastructure, relationships, and development of QMS. Main activities you will drive:
- Build the Quality Discipline - Promote the development and awareness of quality systems, requirements and problem solving methodologies. Establish quality processes for supply chain activities (including qualifications and audits), own the customer and vendor complaints/SCAR, and more.
- Improve the Operations Quality Activities - serve as a member in the CCB and as quality leader in sustain engineering activities, Nonconformance, DA and CAPA processes. In addition, you will work with different teams such as R&D, Field and Support to improve the current processes, lead the DOA/failure rate of new products, and work with subcontractors to approve quality assurance plans.
- Build the Regulation Discipline - Lead the world-wide compliance and certifications for new Augury products. Own the HW certifications process, drive the safety, and more
What You Bring
- You are a QA/RA ambassador with passion for building a first in class QA/RA discipline. You believe in taking end to end ownership and enjoy being “hands on” in every aspect.
- You have 5-7 years of experience from a multidisciplinary manufacturing industry as a Quality Assurance Leader. You built roadmaps and have experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining effective Quality System Processes.
- You have hands-on experience in the OPS quality field - with specific emphasis on process validations (IQ/OQ/PQ) /FAI installation/operational/performance qualification, and with statistical and root cause analysis of manufacturing failures (NCRs) .
- You have a regulation background in implementing best practices, with emphasis on auditing qualifications (for QMS, suppliers and subcontractors), and relevant knowledge of standards and regulations (ISO standards, RoHS, REACH, etc.). Regulation certifications/ familiarity with UL, TUV, CE standards is a plus.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.