Augury raises $180 Million to become one of the first Industry 4.0 Unicorns. New strategic investors, commercial agreements and a valuation of over $1 billion confirm Machine Health as Industry 4.0’s killer app. The new funding enables us to expand globally, create offerings for new industries such as energy, and continue to innovate in our core manufacturing market to help customers improve the reliability, resiliency and efficiency of their machines and operations.
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
As a QMS Leader at Augury, you will create and manage the infrastructure, relationships, and development of QMS. Main activities you will drive:
A Day In Your Life
- Build the Quality Discipline- Promote the development and awareness of quality systems, requirements, and problem-solving methodologies. Establish quality processes for the organization's R&D, Ops, and Service.
- Implement ISO 9001/80079:34 in the organization.
- Collect and analyze quality performance data, and present quality metrics and trends across functional groups and at the corporate level.
- Lead monthly meeting to present Quality performance data/metrics.
- Manage Quality System Management Reviews (QSMR).
- Lead Internal Audit program.
What You Bring
- You are a QA/RA ambassador with passion for building a first-in-class QA/RA discipline. You believe in taking end-to-end ownership and enjoy being “hands on” in every aspect.
- You bring vast experience (5-7 years ) from a multidisciplinary manufacturing industry as a Quality Assurance Leader. You built roadmaps and have experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining effective Quality System Processes.
- You have hands-on experience in the OPS quality field - with specific emphasis on process validations (IQ/OQ/PQ)/FAI installation/operational/performance qualification, and with statistical and root cause analysis of manufacturing failures (NCRs).
- You have a regulation background in implementing best practices, with emphasis on auditing qualifications (for QMS, suppliers and subcontractors), and relevant knowledge of standards and regulations (ISO standards, RoHS, REACH, etc.). Regulation certifications/familiarity with UL, TUV, and CE standards is a plus.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.