Recruiting Coordinator- Contract Assignment
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will have a direct impact on Augury’s scalability and growth. You will perform a wide range of hiring activities to help assist in attracting our most important asset, our employees! If you’re passionate about hiring, have a can-do attitude, and love rolling up your sleeves to get things done, this role is for you!
A Day In Your Life
You will assist the hiring team in providing an exceptional candidate experience. A great opportunity to join a growing team and gain exposure in hiring and people operations. As a Talent Coordinator you will:
- Schedule and coordinate interviews and send confirmation emails
- In a post-Covid era, you will schedule in-person meetings, secure conference rooms and any catering if needed, coordinate travel, and handle expenses
- Responsible for accurate setup of new roles in our ATS and making updates/ changes to roles in the ATS
- Posting roles to various job boards
- Assist in other People Operations projects as needed
What You Bring
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience in office management, recruiting, or HR role or internship experience.
- People First: You have an outgoing, welcoming presence, and passion for helping others.
- This is Your Playground: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you’re comfortable rolling with the punches. You are extremely organized and have excellent time management/multi-tasking/follow-up skills with strong attention to detail. You have a ‘can-do’ attitude towards everything you do and take ownership of your tasks and projects from beginning to end. You feel comfortable asking for help or clarification when things are unclear.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This role is a temporary position to provide support during a maternity leave.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.