Reliability Success Manager
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Reliability Success Manager, you will be a key in driving customer growth, retention, and expansion for Augury. You will have a direct impact on the foundation of a complex IoT support infrastructure being a part of our growing team in a new hybrid role. You will have a significant contribution in digitally transforming global enterprise organizations to achieving machine health.
A Day in Your Life
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with technical and non-technical external stakeholders.
- Identify key strategic items to drive facility customer growth, renewal, and expansion opportunities.
- Provide expert resolution and communication for all technical issues that may arise.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Augury products and platform functionality.
- Interface with Product and Engineering teams regarding customer feedback to help shape our product roadmap.
- Establish post-implementation adoption activities to closely monitor the success of customer initiatives.
- Backed by a solid understanding of customers’ business objectives, you will drive reliability success at the facility level.
What You Bring
- Experience: You have knowledge and experience in vibration analysis, reliability, and maintenance operations with at least 1+ years in a customer facing capacity. Vibration Analysis CAT 1+, an advantage.
- People First Mindset: You are a relationship builder and customer advocate. You also thrive on cross-functional team collaboration and understand the importance of working with technical teammates in order to analyze RIO, drive impact, and provide a seamless customer experience.
- Strong Communicator: You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally. You are able to communicate complex technical and vibration data to a non-technical person in a concise, clear, and easily understood manner.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO