Reliability Success Manager
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a Reliability Success Manager, you will be key in driving customer growth, retention, and expansion for Augury. You will have a direct impact on the foundation of a complex IoT support infrastructure being a part of our growing team in a new hybrid role. You will have a significant contribution in digitally transforming global enterprise organizations to achieving machine health. This position is remote.
A Day In Your Life
- You will join a growing team of Augury platform experts dedicated to helping customers drive adoption and grow their machine health solutions
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with technical project leads & maintenance/reliability external stakeholders
- Identify key strategic items to drive facility customer growth and expansion opportunities on the Augury platform
- Collaborate with a dotted line with the Corporate CSM and will function as a pod with them to ensure top-down and bottom-up success for customers
- Quarterback optimal facility level experience, including training, onboarding, IoT issues, and fielding technical problem resolution and communication for all Augury issues that may arise
- Interface with Product and Engineering teams regarding customer feedback to shape our product roadmap
- Establish post-implementation adoption activities to closely monitor the success of customer initiatives
- Move customers through the Maturity Index by leveraging SME to change mindsets from reactive to proactive, and to integrate Augury into their work processes and operations
- Ensure fast time to first value for facilities, and consistently highlight areas of opportunity back to internal teams to accelerate expansions and upsells
What You Bring
- Experience: You have knowledge and experience in vibration analysis, reliability, & maintenance operations with at least 3+ years in a customer facing capacity. Vibration Analysis CAT 2+, is required. Ability to travel (up to 30%)
- Customer Centric: You are a relationship builder and customer advocate. You also thrive on cross-functional team collaboration and understand the importance of working with technical teammates in order to analyze RIO, drive impact, and provide a seamless customer experience.
- Strong Communicator: You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally. You are able to communicate complex technical and vibration data to a non-technical person in a concise, clear, and easily understood manner.
- Bi-lingual a plus. Hebrew, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, German or Hindi preferred.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.