Sales Enablement Manager
Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
A Day In Your Life
- Own, develop, and implement the strategy for enablement programs, tools, and roadmap.
- Create and implement onboarding and training programs in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Product Leadership.
- Validate the quality of the onboarding and training programs by defining metrics for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Be a trusted trainer and advisor to our team, for our sales/delivery process and methodology.
What You Bring
- You’re a teacher and coach at heart and care deeply about other people’s success. You have strong organizational, project management, superior communication skills, and take ownership of your work. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and creating things from almost scratch.
- Experience in building and delivering sales onboarding and training programs at a SaaS company
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey highly technical information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Experience in creating and delivering technology-based and small-group onboarding and training on software applications, business processes, and soft skills.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.