Salesforce Implementation Specialist
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
Our Information System Team is growing, and we are looking for an amazing Salesforce Implementation Specialist!
As a Salesforce Implementation Specialist, you will support the scale of the business and the business OKRs. Focusing on driving global CRM deployment, you will streamline processes between teams, support existing CRM processes, and implement new processes. You will play a meaningful part in the IS interfaces team seeking automated processes by building integrations between the CRM system and other organizational critical applications such as ERP, PLM, BI, and Augury Platform.
A Day In Your Life:
- Serve as one of the company's focal points for all aspects related to CRM processes for both internal and external customers
- Establish CRM global services: coordinate testing changes, upgrades, and new services, ensuring the system and its interfaces will operate correctly in current and future environments
- CRM Project management: Lead E2E process from requirements definition to implementation and maintenance. Gap analysis for main processes and the level of implementation. Design work plans track and report status of assigned projects/tasks
- Provide implementation support to customers during project milestones, including Design, Build, UAT, Cut-Over, and Post-Go-Live
- Adopting systemic approach, from the strategic goal to technical on-going details, using strong analytical skills
- Dashboards and KPI management: Develop and maintain the reports and dashboard for our business units
What You Bring:
- BSC industrial engineering/Information systems - A must
- Minimum 3 years in Salesforce implementation, and experience in designing Salesforce-based solutions including cross-department processes.
- Advanced administration abilities in CRM (Salesforce) - A must
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform capabilities, best practices, data modeling & architecture, permissions management, and experience in working with flows.
- Hands-on project management
- Demonstrated ability to automate processes and build integrations between the CRM system and other critical applications
- Demonstrated ability to learn and create a deep and clear understanding of the business processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of organizational processes, with an emphasis on sales and service processes.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, both written and verbally.
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure in a fast-paced environment A patient and methodical approach.
- Stock options
- Flex PTO
- WFH Stipend
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.