Service Engagement Manager
We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As the Service Engagement Manager at Augury, you will drive our global standardization, process enforcement, transparency, and project methodologies to continuously improve our execution and client experience. You will have a cross-functional position that helps support pre-sales activities for services engagements by working in close collaboration with Solutions Architects, Account Executives, and Project Managers to identify paths for successful customer outcomes.
A Day In Your Life
- Interact with Solution Architects, Account Executives, Customers, and Internal teams
- Lead customer teams towards a successful implementation outcome
- Collaborate with corporate stakeholders to create the program and facility level implementation plan (depending on the complexity)
- Govern the overall implementation plan
- Work with the corporate customer contacts to negotiate and make key decisions
- Ensure proper documentation capturing all decisions and manage towards delivery
- Lead communication and updates of the engagement to corporate, leadership, and executive stakeholders
- Work with interdisciplinary teams to build processes and implement tools
- Bring suggestion and ideas for how to improve customer journey methodologies
What You Bring
- 5+ years of Engagement Management experience
- Experience operating in a pre-sales environment, shaping and scoping large and complex implementation projects
- 5+ years of enterprise-level project or program management experience
- Experience working with global companies and cross-functional programs
- Experience managing SaaS implementations
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutioning, and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, road mapping, Enterprise Transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Team Management & Leadership - bring proven leadership skills to the table
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.