We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
Augury is looking for a proactive, and results driven Solutions Architect (SA) for a full-time position. This is primarily a remote position with about 15% travel. Augury's Solutions Architect program aims to create exceptional pre-sales experience and promote them as our service offerings grow with success.
As a Solutions Architect supporting Augury’s new business goals, you will be responsible for helping customers make the decisions on where to invest in Digital Machine Health, while ensuring their customized program is designed to show value from “Day 1."
A Day In Your Life
- Execution of pre-sales workshops.
- Provide technical pre-sales guidance in the areas of IT and technical issues.
- Assist customers in designing and building out end to end programs that ensure success.
- Help identify the required metrics to ensure that the customers goals are met with the implementation of a machine health program.
- Develop playbooks to help align our solution with current workflows.
- Develop playbooks to help customers identify needed workflows for the implementation of a machine health program.
- Identify gaps and bottlenecks in the internal Augury processes and provide solutions that will improve both the customer experience and the efficiency of the sales process.
What You Bring
- A proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills to influence people, push programs forward, and achieve targets.
- An in-depth understanding of current reliability best practices and methodologies.
- A desire to continue to grow personal knowledge around current best practices, as well as upcoming and new ideologies around digitization of reliability practices.
- Strong understand of precision maintenance practices.
- Strong understanding of process equipment and functionality.
- Strong leadership skills including organization, attention to detail, and ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams.
- Strong change management skills that include being able to assist customer in the developing strategies to deploy the Augury Solution.
- Ability to integrate technology solutions to reliability practices, and drive business value and communicate this concept to customers and prospects.
- High sense of integrity, urgency, energy level, positive attitude, and a confident, proactive approach to work.
- Demonstrated success in a previous reliability and maintenance roles.
- Exceptional change management and relationship building skills.
- You "get" technology; you'll be able to navigate Augury's solution and show how its various components can drive multiple value streams with prospective clients.
- An ability to work autonomously and navigate your days/weeks/months in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Team player -- you see the big picture and believe when the team wins, we all win.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and hybrid 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is a targeted OTE of $182,000.00 to $210,000.00 and in New York City is $189,000.00 to $220,00.00 that is composed of a 50/50 split of base salary + variable. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.