We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. Using the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, we predict and prevent industrial machine failures, and improve machine performance, so manufacturers can keep the shelves stocked with the essential products we need and use every day.
Augury has acquired Seebo, a leader in AI-based process intelligence, to transform the industry with Production Health. The combination of our Machine Health and Process Health solutions will help customers improve the reliability, quality and sustainability of their operations. With never-before possible insights across machines, processes and overall production, companies can unlock $1 trillion in untapped capacity and transform their relationship with customers, workers, and the environment.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be a hands-on, business-oriented, and highly motivated part of Augury’s Data Solutions team. You will be strong in analytics who will lead engagements with Industrial customers worldwide to deploy Industrial Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions. In addition, you will need to build trust and strong relationships with Augury’s customers.
A Day In Your Life
- Lead the engagements with industrial customers from a variety of process manufacturing domains while working closely with Data Science, Product, and Sales teams
- Work closely with customer's engineering teams worldwide (process engineers, industrial engineers, OT/Automation engineers, etc.)
- Understand customer's needs in areas of manufacturing efficiency, operational excellence, and yield optimization
- Define a Data Analytics solution to those needs based on Industrial AI product and technology
- Map and understand customer’s data sources and data logic
- Customize BI and data visualization reports.
What You Bring
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in engineering roles, working in major process manufacturing companies or in manufacturing-oriented consulting firms
- Strong project management capabilities in delivering complex technical projects
- A problem solver, capable of finding creative solutions and getting things done
- Superb analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in an international work setting
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.