Who we are
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion-dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
As a Sustain Engineer, you will have a direct impact on enhancing Augury’s production quality, working on the Hardware products, field support, and ongoing production challenges, constantly improving the production process and quality.
A Day In Your Life
Sustain Manufacturing Engineering:
- Own engineering-related tasks of general availability products
- Support the production line: MFG processes, Testers/jigs design/maintenance, DHR (Device History Record), manufacturing improvements
- Identify, investigate and solve production, assembly and testing challenges in manufacturing lines
- Support HW certification(drawings, control documents, lab testing)
- Tech support for Suppliers/Subcontractors on design-related product and process
Cross-Func interactions and ownership:
- Lead Tech solutions in Sustain Squad
- Collaborate with the R&D/Supply Chain/Quality/Customer Support/Field teams on cross functional initiatives
- Participate in R&D DR/Tech meetings
- Participate Ext Tech meetings with Supplier/Sub contractors/Customers
- Responsible for EMF (Equipment master file)
What You Bring
- Experience- You are a Mechanical Engineer with solid experience in the Manufacturing engineering arena: problem-solving in the manufacturing process (preferably Mechanical and Hardware assemblies), jig design (for production and installation), familiarity with plastic injection molding technology is a must.
- This is your playground- You love the challenges that arise from manufacturing processes. You are driven by the ability to put into action your knowledge in classical mechanics (Statics, Mechanics of Materials, Machine Design), 3D CAD tools, and ERP/PLM Systems (Priority, Agile, SAP etc.).
- People first- You love to work in collaboration with other employees and see them as your internal customers. You know how to work productively with global subcontractors/Suppliers, in Israel and abroad.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO