Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Sustain Engineer, you will have a direct impact on enhancing Augury’s production quality, working on the Hardware products, field support, and ongoing production challenges, constantly improving the production process and quality.
A Day In Your Life
Sustain Manufacturing Engineering:
- Own engineering-related tasks of general availability products
- Support the production line: MFG processes, Testers/jigs design/maintenance, DHR (Device History Record), manufacturing improvements
- Identify, investigate and solve production, assembly and testing challenges in manufacturing lines
- Support HW certification(drawings, control documents, lab testing)
- Tech support for Suppliers/Subcontractors on design-related product and process
Cross-Func interactions and ownership:
- Lead Tech solutions in Sustain Squad
- Collaborate with the R&D/Supply Chain/Quality/Customer Support/Field teams on cross functional initiatives
- Participate in R&D DR/Tech meetings
- Participate Ext Tech meetings with Supplier/Sub contractors/Customers
- Responsible for EMF (Equipment master file)
What You Bring
- Experience- You are a Mechanical Engineer with solid experience in the Manufacturing engineering arena: problem-solving in the manufacturing process (preferably Mechanical and Hardware assemblies), jig design (for production and installation), familiarity with plastic injection molding technology is a must.
- This is your playground- You love the challenges that arise from manufacturing processes. You are driven by the ability to put into action your knowledge in classical mechanics (Statics, Mechanics of Materials, Machine Design), 3D CAD tools, and ERP/PLM Systems (Priority, Agile, SAP etc.).
- People first- You love to work in collaboration with other employees and see them as your internal customers. You know how to work productively with global subcontractors/Suppliers, in Israel and abroad.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.